All ARMS consultants have extensive clinical experience prior to joining our team. ARMS are able to draw on this knowledge to provide Health Services to companies and assist in their human resource management. Our Occupational Therapy staff have over 20 years experience and provide services to assess and promote independence in Activities of Daily Living.
About our people:
- Experienced, qualified rehabilitation consultants who have worked and lived in the region for over 10 years.
- Dedicated and customer focused professionals who value partnerships with Agents to achieve success for all concerned parties in injury management programs.
- Creative and solutions driven, with innovative approaches to achieve RTW outcomes.
- ARMS team have backgrounds in Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Complex Job Placements Services and Rehabilitation Counselling.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Strong team culture to ensure that staff are supported. Back up provided in a colleagues absence.
- Extensive knowledge and strong existing relationships with local industries including wineries, irrigation and farming enterprises, administration, education, aged care and disability services, cleaning, transport, abattoirs and local government.
- Strong relationships have been developed from working closely with treatment providers in the local communities including GPs, specialists, physiotherapists, psychologists and other allied health professionals.