ARMS are a NSW Work Cover Accredited rehabilitation provider. ARMS provide specialised services in vocational rehabilitation and injury prevention that are cost effective, evidence based and timely.
ARMS also offers specific injury prevention services tailored to suit your needs. These can include pre employment screenings, workplace training, manual handling programs and health checks. These programs are customised to meet the specific requirements of your organisation.
Return to work assessments
- Return to work same employer programs
- Job seeking and retraining services to return to work with a new employer
- Case management and CTP programs
- Workplace assessments, functional assessments and psychological services
- Rehabilitation counselling and pain management counselling
- Development of OH&S policies
- Risk assessments
- Office ergonomic assessments
- Back care education
- Manual handling training
- Activities of daily living and domestic needs assessments
- Driving assessments
- Medico legal assessments
- Domiciliary home visits for veterans
Health Services and Training Programs
- Pre-employment screening
- Workplace immunisations and drug testing
- OH&S programs and tailor made packages to suit your needs
- For a full list of our services, please call us today on (02) 6964 8995.